Tuesday, November 3, 2015

GIRL IN A CRY

I am just so much burdend by their lies
So much disturbed by their cries
So dumb
See them smiling
I forgot that I am myself bleeding
and this time I won't grab any help

To see me CRY
was all you wanted
See the tear in my eyes
Tears of hatred
For your satisfaction I am bleeding

Just Go,
Get away from me
Let me be free

Give me time to rise again
Till then let me be buried in my self
...buried in myself

I am standing in a lonely corner
Shivering,
Betrayed ,
Are my instincts
My soul so stabbed
No! I never expected this from them
Pain surrounding me, oh! so near

Now they are my greatest fear,
Maybe I am suffering from the worse
The hope within me is now a curse
What went wrong make it clear


Forgive
And
Forget

because one day they'll realise
Their mistake

Till then let me be
BURIED IN MYSELF...
BURIED IN MYSELF...


2 comments:

  1. "I am standing in a lonely corner
    Shivering,
    Betrayed ,
    Are my instincts
    My soul so stabbed
    No! I never expected this from them
    Pain surrounding me, oh! so near

    .
    Very touchy and impressive.

    Keep it up

    regards.
    yash

    ReplyDelete