Friday, November 6, 2015

GIRL WITH HOPES..

When some one like us ignores the wishes of the female figures in our life then they feel so much detached with us..

God has created females with such a delicacy and love that they deserve the same from the SOCIETY..
..
.
All my readers out there the girl in my poem is left at such a turn of life when she was full of dreams... full of hopes... full of love... but was left.

.
..
...
Escaping the feeling of being rejected,
Feels like the phone line disconnected.

You be near our far with your sheen,
There will be spaces in between.

I saw you came through the fog,
Watched me sitting on the log.

My love to you was never hollow,
But today I won't continue to follow.

My chase started in the noon,
And was guided with the moon.
.
..
All the tears of misery and sadness I shed
When in the eve. sun was bloodsucking  red
And
There I couched very low
waited the breeze to blow.
..
.
Daylight was yawning... it was night,
Nothing was left now... not even a delight.

All my dreams that were spread
To ruin them I uplifted my head.

But now
You were there

Your presence I felt around
Breathing slow I heard YOU surround
And
I was able to hear
That was MY fear

But alas! you had left me
You left me alone
With your promises
All gone
It was just ME now

Everything to me was now like a dream
My all hopes
My all desires
I saw all flowed away downstream
.
..
.
TODAY IN ME
HATRED IS BLOOMING LIKE FLOWERS
WITHIN ME ARE LEFT NO POWERS

TO WALK EVEN ONCE TO YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment